Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Family Home Evening

 I love these two!!! 



 We invited a few families over for Family Home Evening last Sunday night.  We had the kids act out the Nativity, sang Christmas songs and had yummy Christmas desserts.  I love this tradition!

 She however, did not love this tradition this year.  She took a late nap and never quite recovered! She refused to put a costume on and therefore is the Shepard in the pretty dress.
 Mary and Joseph
 The Angel, Shepards, Mary, Joseph, King Herod
 Shepards kneeling before Baby Jesus
 Two of the wise men

 All kneeling.
 The script I used had Hymns mixed into the Nativity and then we sang some fun songs for the kids afterwards.
 Thank you to Adrienne for playing the piano. One of these I really do need to learn how to use it!


 This is pretty much how she felt about the night.  Poor girl.  Actually I don't blame her for this time.  This was right after I dropped the camera on her head... oops!
And then the yummy treats!!

No comments: